- 4 tablespoons avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery stalks, chopped
- 2 yellow squash or green zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt (Celtic or Himalayan)
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed or minced, or 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 32 ounces organic vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup white wine (optional)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups spinach, finely chopped
- ½ cup of lentils
- 1 can beans (I prefer pinto or kidney)
Put everything in an Instapot and cook for 30 min on the soup setting.
In a large pot, sautee all the veggies and garlic in avocado oil over medium heat until they soften. Add all other ingredients, cover, and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
To give this soup a Spanish flair, add 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, a slice of avocado, and squeeze in the juice from ¼ lime wedge before serving. Add these to your leftovers for an entirely different, delicious dish!