This is an amazing blend comprised of six important ingredients that are designed to renew your mind, body, and soul. Below we will cover each ingredient with a brief description. If you have any questions, feel free to email us anytime!
Horse Chestnut- Vein Health (contains Aescin)
Venous Insufficiency – Your arteries carry blood from the heart to the rest of your body. Your veins carry blood back to the heart, and valves in the veins stop the blood from flowing backwards. This process in our bodies is one of the main functions of life therefore keeping this process working correctly is vital to your health. Taking Horse chestnut is a great way to maintain your veins, valves, and arteries health.
Horse Chestnut is known for helping venous insufficiency, itchy legs, enlarged or twisted veins, weakness in legs, varicose veins, edema, leg cramping and hemorrhoids. This powerful compound also contains aescin which has major ANTI-cancer effects.
Tribulus Terrestris- (Build Muscle, Core Strength & Energy)
This botanical has many health benefits including reducing blood sugars, blood pressure and cholesterol, balance hormones, and increase sexual function and sensitivity. Tribulus is also used as a diuretic, pain reliver, appetite stabilizer, and infections in the urinary tract.
This magical powder is also known for boosting your circulatory system, sex drive, desire, endurance, arousal, orgasm, and overall satisfaction.
Long Pepper- (Nervous System Support)
Long Pepper is great for detoxing the liver, prevention of diabetes, relieves allergies, asthma, cold and flu, and mucus production. Long pepper is also known for treating digestive issues, pain relief, diarrhea, insomnia, weight loss and respiratory issues.
Long Pepper also contains Piperine which will increase the absorption of all the other ingredients in this blend. Piperlingomerine contained in the Long Pepper is ANTI-Cancer
Maca Root- (Mood, Energy and Brain Support)
Maca is a cruciferous vegetable related to broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and kale. Maca Root is a great solution for sexual disfunction due to the consumption of synthetic anti-depressants medications. In studies Maca Root will Increase sperm count and concentration, relieve menopause symptoms in women by increasing natural estrogens and balance hormones.
Maca Root is great for fighting free radicals and promotes natural antioxidants in the body, such as glutathione and superoxide dismutase, which is great for brain function.
L-Citruline- (Amino Acid – Core Strength Support)
Our bodies naturally produce L-Citruline in our liver and intestines. Around 90% of citrulline is generated from glutamine and the remaining 10% comes from arginine (both are amino acids). Damage to the lining of our intestines from diet, soda, alcohol, and toxins will cause a depletion of glutamine and will result in decreased levels of L-Citruline.
Low levels of L-Citruline can cause inflammation, depression, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease. L-Citruline is also known for naturally raising Human Growth Hormone (Anti-Aging) which is vital to your overall health and longevity.
Pine Pollen- (Adrenal Support)
Often referred to as the master “superfood” as it is the top source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids. Pollen is the sperm of the tree that creates life all around us. When you consume pine pollen orally every cell in your body will come alive and will rebuild your body from a cellular level with all the best nutrients of life.
Most people in the US have adrenal fatigue due to the high levels of toxins in the air, water, and food supply. Pine pollen is one of the best natural compounds to detox and boost your adrenal glands, which are responsible for regulating your metabolism, hormones, immune support, blood pressure, and other essential functions. Did you know that one individual tiny grain of pine pollen has all the nutrients to create a whole new pine tree. When you really think about how powerful that is, you will see the true power of pine pollen, and why some call it the “powerhouse” of nutrition.
Warning: As a good rule it is best to consult with your Dr if you are taking synthetic medications (prescriptions). Most common side effects occur with people taking blood pressure medicine, Nitrates or Erectile disfunction medicines such as Viagra or Cialis. Because Herbs, roots and barks will increase your Nitric Oxide Production they can interact with synthetic medications. Most common side effects are dizziness, nausea symptoms that could last up to two hours.